If you’ve already successfully set up Zoom, please see our second article on ‘How to set up an online code editor and use Zoom in class’ [LINK]
STEP 1: Create an account for the online code environment required for your child’s class.
- Open Zoom and your programming window (e.g. scratch.mit.edu).
- Arrange your windows side by side.
- The chat function can be found here. This will be used to communicate to the teacher when asked or if you have technical difficulties with your mic.
- Show ready behaviour online by looking at the teacher and showing hands when asked
- Show respectful behaviour online by using the chat function instead of shouting out when asked.
- Please remain safe, by not sharing any highly personal information (such as your full name or address!)
If any problems persist or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the BlueShift team!