At BlueShift, our top priority is always the safety and wellbeing of our students, parents and staff. That's why we have thought carefully about our upcoming camps and what we can do to ensure we keep our community safe.
Please be aware these policies will be shared with you in more detail once you have booked a camp with us.
- If anyone from your household is experiencing coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or have tested positive in at least the last 10 days, please notify us and do not send your child to camp.
- Please arrive within the specific time slot we have allocated to your child's class to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Please refrain from chatting to other parents at the school gates, or congregating in large groups.
- Be aware that parents are not allowed on site at any time during camp - you will be kept up to date via ClassDojo on how your child is doing throughout the day and staff will be available to talk to outside if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please make sure your child is bringing a mask with them to camp, more detail on when masks should be worn will be provided to you before camp begins.
- Hand sanitiser will be widely available across the site, and students will be asked to regularly wash their hands especially before and after eating, play and entrance/exit from camp.
- Each class will have a teacher:student ratio of 1:6 with a maximum of 12 students. Therefore each class will have two adults to provide wrap-around care at playtime, ensuring class bubbles can be adhered to.
- Lunch will be eaten in classrooms to reduce the risk of bubbles mixing.
- Playtime will be staggered with bubbles having different time slots to play outside.
- Staff will be regularly cleaning common areas as well as classrooms.
- Please be aware that our late pick-up service is not available.
- If anyone from your household experiences cornavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or tests positive after camp, please notify us immediately so we can follow track and trace guidance.